Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good News

Hello Everyone,
I'm back in a limited way. I'll try to start blogging again, but as today is a pain day, I won't do much. I guess I slept wrong or something because my right side is really sore.
I've had a lot of sitting time and I'm getting so tired of that, but when I try to do something, it wears me out too much and I pay the price.
What lesson can I learn from this? That I need to put aside "me" and do what I need to do. It's only for a time, not forever and I need to be patient.
What spiritual lesson can I learn from this? That God is patient with me in ways that I don't even understand. It's one of His attributes and I'm so very glad it is and that He is.
I know that I try Him way to often. I don't listen to His leading from the Spirit or His Word. I know that I'm disobedient when I do that. Do you ever find yourself doing the same thing?
With that said, I'll close and rest, and be patient!

Thanks for your prayers,
Sandy

No comments: