Friday, July 11, 2008

Company

Hey,
Lynn and Nate are coming today! Nate is going to spend the day with Tiffani and the boys while Lynn and I wander around the mall and not chase an almost 3 year old :))).
Chuck came home last night for supper and slept, some. He left really early for his delivery about 2 hours east of here. But, he's home today!!
Chuck will take a week of vacation to help me this next week and Lynn told me today that she'll be here sometime Monday night so she can be here for Tuesday. Unfortunately Josh is stuck in Chicago with his job, but Chuck will keep him posted. Betty also said she'd be there with us too. Yeah!
It won't be long and Lynn and Nate will be here, so I'm not going to do a spiritual blog. Just wanted to touch base. Know please, that I'm praying for you all and am so grateful for your prayers for us.

Thanks,
Sandy

No comments: