Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye

It's with a heavy heart that I tell you that our good friend and brother-in-the-Lord, Jack is with the Lord. It seems like he had a stroke, not a heart attack. As Betty and I talked we both agreed that being with the Lord is a better place that we'd both like to be too. I know Jack will be waiting for his Betty some day.
Jack donated organs and the nurse told Betty that over 50 things would benefit others. So, the next time you get your drivers license renewed, check that box too.
I know that the Lord has been with Betty and her family because of His great peace, the one that passes all understanding. The nursing staff commented on how spiritual the family seemed to be, that they'd never seen one quite like them. I agree; they are true spiritual giants, Jack and Betty.
I don't have any scripture to share today, just that the Lord gives us exactly what we need, when we need it, and not until. So if you think about the future and wonder how you'll face a problem/situation, trust the Lord because He will provide.

Knowing His provision in grief,
Sandy

No comments: