Thursday, May 8, 2008

Psalm 122:6

Hey,
A cold rainy day, perfect to have chili for supper, don't you think? Today I need to make this chili and also some soup for the freezer. I realized when I got sick that I didn't have any soup in the freezer. I really needed some soup, but didn't have the energy to make it. Of course wanting, and not having made me want it all the more. Such is life!
Chuck comes home today! Some very negative things are happening in his job and he's really stressed. We would welcome your prayers. Because of all that's happening, we're again very glad we moved here.
Today I chose Psalm 122:6 because a long time ago I read that we need to pray for the Israel. I began and do so every week. They are still God's chosen race, even though Jesus included the Gentiles (us). "Pray for th peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure."
We know that just about every country thinks that the Israel shouldn't exist and many have tried to eliminate them, the Arabs especially. I think: woe to any country that doesn't support Israel. According to scripture there will be Jews all through the rest of history. God will save a remnant to evangelize Jews during the Tribulation.
So, my question is, do you pray for the Jewish nation? For their peace? I also pray for their salvation, that they would realize that their Messiah has come and that they can trust Him as Savior. If you don't, please include them in our weekly prayer time. God will honor you for it.

Praying for Israel,
Sandy

No comments: