Saturday, November 3, 2007

Eviction

Hey Everyone,
I've not done well with blogging this week; sorry :(. Life has been, well life. Anyway I'm not going to blog anything scriptural today. But, I do have some news, sort of.
Froggie/Herbie has been evicted. Today when I was watering my plants, little tree toad Froggie/Herbie jumped out. I guess he didn't like the sudden bath. Chuck came with a Puffs tissue and gently picked him up (after a few tries) and took him out to our mulch pile so he could find safe harbor for the winter. Lots of good food and wonderful mulch in the rotting leaves.
So, the croaking at unexpected times is gone. I'm going to miss that. But at least he lives to go on with life as a tree toad. He was kind of cute.
Aren't you glad that the Lord doesn't evict us because we sometimes get in the wrong place? I mean, like out of His will? He never moves away from us but is always there, waiting for us to come back into His will and presence. We are so blessed by His patience too.
It was interesting that the plant that Froggie/Herbie jumped out of wasn't the plant that he came into the house in. The plant that he started out in is a hanging spider plant. The one I found him in this morning was a jade plant, on the floor. So, sometime he jumped out and landed in the jade.
I wonder if he was surprised to find himself in another plant? I think the Lord protected this little animal of His. Believe it or not, I prayed the Lord would take care of him, and He did.
If the Lord will take care of a tiny tree toad, how much more will He take care of us????

Sandy

No comments: